 Trains / 20657
Re: Trainshed version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:39:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Alastair Disley wrote:
Mike Kollross wrote:

Here in Canada glassed in windows is a must, lest you have ice cubes instead of
workers.  I did leave the grills open at the top for ventilation.

I should have worked that one out!  If it weren't for the Gulf Stream,
we'd be in a similar position.

In case it wasn't clear in my original posting, nice job, Mike!

Alastair

Hello Alastair,

Your original post was clear and I appreciate the feedback.  I added the reply
to point out a detail that is not very clear in the pictures I posted.  I
actually considered glassing in the grills but thought a little ventilation
would be a good thing.  :)

Thanks again for the feedback,

Mike