 Trains / 20648
Re: Part 824
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:59:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Clark Stephens wrote:

Also, I have a picture of the actual part in my Vintage gallery:

That is the part I have, there were four of them in the lot, along with the
spoked wheels. (Unfortunately, some of the wheels have seen better days.) :(

After further investigation (aka digging through the lot) :) I found another
piece that appears to identify what I have as coming from a #113 - a decorated
blue 1 x 6 brick with "Hamburg" on it, (Doesn't appear to be much of the #113 in
the lot beyond that, however.)

Anyone know if there was a later release/revision of this set that might explain
the spoked vs studded wheels?

Thanks,

Erik