 Trains / 20646
20645  |  20647
Subject:
Part 824
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:00:33 GMT

What set(s) used part number 824?

(<http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=824>)

I obtained some of them in a lot I won on eBay.

I've determined that one set they were used in is #113.

(< http://guide.lugnet.com/set/113_2>)

Pictures of that set shows them fitted with 4-stud wheels, the ones I
have are fitted with 1-stud spoked wheels. (I suppose they might have
been retrofitted.)

Were they used in any other sets?

Erik
--