 Trains / 20635
Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote:
   Here is a potential method of inserting roller doors into a baggage car.

For some time I have wanted to get the town garage roller doors into a baggage car. I do realize that the proposed configuration linked to below would not roll up all the way, but I think it is the closest I’ve come so far in realizing an OK method of positioning the roller doors near to the outer wall of the baggage car.

Impressive. You mentioned they don’t roll up all the way... How far do they roll up?

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG