 Town / 8309
Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 19:50:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Nathan Todd wrote:
     Hey,

         Nice stuff! It is the school bus that really catches my eye (all though
all the MOCs are great...) maybe that says something about me? : )

         Thanks for sharing and God Bless,

                Nathan

Thank you for your compliments. Of course I like some of my MOCs better than
others. I don't think anybody is as critical of my MOCs as I am myself. I am not
quite content with some of my cars and the Winnebago, for instance, but the
schoolbus is definately one of my favorites as well. I was really only looking
for something nice to spend a lot of yellow LEGO I had lying around on. There
aren't too many yellow planes, so I decided on the schoolbus. It is a very
typical vehicle for the US with lots of potential for building nice details and
it also fitted into my car collection nicely. I have to admit to being inspired
quite heavily by the similar bus in the ultimate LEGO book. Mine is somewhat
smaller though (14wide vs. 16 wide) and it has an interior.

Regards,
Ralph