 Town / 8296
Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 19:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ralph Savelsberg wrote:
In the last few weeks I have been expanding my brickshelf folder. perhaps you've
seen some of my MOCs on brickshelf's "recent" pages. If not, I would like to
invite you to visit:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=RalphS

Some examples:
A black F-14D Super Tomcat (scale 1/36)

A Kenworth heavy Duty wrecker (scale 1/22)

A '60 Chevy Impala coupe (scale 1/22)

A schoolbus and a greyhound (scale 1/22)

I went through the buses and most of the aircraft pretty thoroughly and skimmed
through most of the other galleries.  I will have to check those in more detail
later- everything in there is so gorgeous that I can't even start to pick a
favorite.

I was hoping to find an F4 Phantom or a Corvair, but no go.  While I have no
experience in this type of modeling, this is very inspiring.  It would be great
to try my hand at something in this scale.  I just have to dig up those pics of
the RF-4's that my father used to fly in the 70's.

Beautiful stuff!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com