 Town / 8298
Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 15:55:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ralph Savelsberg wrote:
In the last few weeks I have been expanding my brickshelf folder. perhaps you've
seen some of my MOCs on brickshelf's "recent" pages. If not, I would like to
invite you to visit:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=RalphS

Some examples:
A black F-14D Super Tomcat (scale 1/36)

A Kenworth heavy Duty wrecker (scale 1/22)

A '60 Chevy Impala coupe (scale 1/22)

A schoolbus and a greyhound (scale 1/22)

Some of these creations have briefly been discussed in build.military but I hope
a larger audience might enjoy them. I'm looking forward to some feedback.

Regards,
Ralph Savelsberg

Ralph,

These are great, it's wonderful to see how well you can model those vehicles
without using too many of the newer pieces, some excellent SNOT work. I really
liked the motorcycles, it's hard to capture such detail in a small size.

Thanks,

George