 Town / 8297
Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 19:13:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ralph Savelsberg wrote:

(snip)

I'm looking forward to some feedback.

I said it before: http://news.lugnet.com/build/military/?n=2067

but I'll say it again... this stuff rocks. I agree with the poster who opined
"good enough for LEGOLand"!!! Are these all static or do any of them have
motors?

Thanks for sharing with all of us!