 Town / 8301
Re: My MOCs: large scale jets, cars, and trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 20:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, George Haberberger wrote:

Ralph,

These are great, it's wonderful to see how well you can model those vehicles
without using too many of the newer pieces, some excellent SNOT work. I really
liked the motorcycles, it's hard to capture such detail in a small size.

Thanks,

George

George,
Glad to see that you like them. Those motorcycles are a lot of fun to build.
They don't take too many pieces and the smallish scale forces me to get creative
in using them. I am the most pleased with the police bike. I was able to give it
lots of details and it still is quite sturdy. The chopper certainly isn't, since
it has a tendency to self-destruct(!) as a result of tension in the flexible
hose I used for part of the exhaust system.

Regards,
Ralph