 Town / 6044
Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:41:19 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
It craves for another motor and skid steering :)

You mean like this:
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/plow1.jpg
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/plow2.jpg
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/plow3.jpg
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/plow4.jpg
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/plow5.jpg
http://www.wegmuller.org/lego/minifig/plow6.jpg

I was a litle short on red pieces, so what it gained on functionality it
lost in looks. THis model is also a couple of studs longer than the
original. My first design was the same length but used a belt drive which
was sluggish at best... The longer chassis happens to be the right length
for the chains: not too tight, not too loose...

Back to lurking!

Greetings,
David