 Town / 6043
Re: FJ Holden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:10:46 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren writes:
Hi again.

Cars cars cars - one day I must build a building.

that makes two of us:)

Now the pics:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/FJ-Holden/fj-holden1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/FJ-Holden/fj-holden2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/FJ-Holden/fj-real.jpg

I have built this in real Lego but I'm still not yet blessed with a decent
camera, so CAD it is.

Cheers
Allister

Wow! Nice car...nice DETAILED car! I love the look of classic cars, but Lego is
not ideally suited to do the curves, I thought. I was wrong.

Really good job all around. I am really impressed.

Joe Meno