 Town / 6096
Re: FJ Holden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:34:27 GMT

Thanks Robert,

If you're refering to the iminent Brickmeet, I doubt I'll be able to make
it, although there have been some opening gambits in negotiating just such a
proposal with Her NLSO-ness. We'll see, and if I do come, I'll bring it.

Was that vague enough?

Allister

In lugnet.town, Robert McLean writes:
Beautiful, hope to see it in the flesh/ABS one day soon.
I really like the harpoons as bumpers, and the lightsabres too. I must hurry
along and make some numberplates for these things...