 Town / 6097
Re: FJ Holden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:43:14 GMT

Thanks,

It's not realy all that parts intensive, and not very many specialty pieces.
I'll post the .mpd file to brickshelf tomorrow.

Cheers
Allister

In lugnet.town, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/FJ-Holden/fj-holden1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/FJ-Holden/fj-holden2.jpg

I love this!  Would that I had the pieces to turn out my own :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...