 Town / 6098
Re: Formula 1 Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:00:06 GMT

James Mathis wrote:

Inspired by the running F1 season, I've had a go to make a minifig-sized F1
car.  It's turned out a wee bit too large.  Here's the result with
approximations of teams:  Jordan, Ferrari, Jaguar, and Mclaren.

Nice.

Comparing, I think my F1 cars are a bit too small:

    http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Biler/Formel-1/

Play well,

Jacob
--