 Town / 6100
Re: Formula 1 Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:12:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.town, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.town, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Comparing, I think my F1 cars are a bit too small:

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Biler/Formel-1/

Thanks for pointing these out.  Nice scene of a race.
Yeah, mine are a bit too big.  Yours, I agree-- a bit too small, but at
least you've been able to build several!

Maybe we can get a "just right" size eventually?

Here's another go at the Formula 1 car at another scale:

later,
James Mathis