 Town / 6039
Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 13:56:49 GMT

Here is a bunch of pics of it on the brickshelf gallery. Sorry if the images
are big, I'm still a newbie with my camera and image software.

Yep, those photos need some croppin' alright!

Comments are appreciated!

Neat! Looks pretty sixties with the bulk etc..

Would it be possible to reduce the links by one unit to tention them slightly?

It craves for another motor and skid steering :)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)