 Town / 5913
Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:28:08 GMT

I am very excited to make my first posting here on Lugnet. My friend Bryan
and I have completed the first issue of our online Lego-based superhero
comic book.

That comic is absolutely hilarious.  I found myself qouting pieces of it the
rest of the day after I read it.  Too cool.  You've made quite a splash with
your debut.  Can't wait to see more!

Felix Greco, SMP*, TAC**, JSWB***
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

*Sea Monkey Poppa