 Town / 5914
5913  |  5915
Subject:
William Toenjes Featured in LEGO Press Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:19:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all,

Browsing LEGO's Press Room, it appears LEGO was as impressed with the 1920s
fire engine by William Toenjes as we all were:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=653

Congratulations,
-Kevin