 Town / 5918
Re: William Toenjes Featured in LEGO Press Release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kevin McMillin writes:
Hi all,

Browsing LEGO's Press Room, it appears LEGO was as impressed with the 1920s
fire engine by William Toenjes as we all were:

http://www.lego.com/eng/info/press/morepress.asp?RegionalSiteId=11&id=653

Congratulations,
-Kevin

Thanks Kevin!
I saw your post as I was hot-synching email on my PDA just before leaving for
work this afternoon, I didn't get to see it until I got to work. I am honored
LEGO wanted to write about my MOC, Troels wrote a really nice article.
If anyone missed the first post my Brickshelf gallery is at
I had added a few updated photos since the initial post.
I have been teaching myself MLCAD to model the fire engine and my John Deere
tractor. I have been trying to make building instructions and have been
frustrated with the way they are turning out, I haven't been able to figure out
if there is an "undo add step" function... I'm about ready to give up trying to
make it look beautiful and just turn on auto steps...
Maybe one of the two new books do out in May will make it all plain to me  :)
--
Bill
(TooMuchDew)