 Town / 5874
Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 04:30:53 GMT

Thanks Adrian! This one took us about five months to put together, but the
next one should go a lot faster (I sure hope so anyway). There was a long
learning curve since we'd never used Photoshop before or made a website. We
plan to be more organized this time too. That's the goal anyway. We'll see
how it goes.

-Jason

Awesome!  Absolutely awesome!  That's some fun stuff right there.  It
reminds me a lot of The Tick, which is my favorite comic book/cartoon (I
suspect that's not entirely a coincidence)

I hope these don't take too long to produce, because I want to see the next
episode soon!

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com