 Town / 5870
Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 03:19:34 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Gross writes:
I am very excited to make my first posting here on Lugnet. My friend Bryan
and I have completed the first issue of our online Lego-based superhero
comic book.  You can find it at:

www.appleisp.net/~jgross

Please check it out and let us know what you think! Issue #2 is already in
the works.

Wow, this is just plain awesome- great job!  The story works well, the pics
are all clear, and there is just the right amount of special effects to
dazzle without overwhelming the Lego.  The Gilligan shot projected onto a
classic space display was downright beautiful.  The character interactions
are all wonderful, especially Hue Man and Monochro... whatever his name is.

And let me repeat- WOW!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com