 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 948
947  |  949
Subject:
Lego Superhero Comic Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 00:32:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everyone,

I am very excited to make my first posting here on Lugnet. My friend Bryan
and I have completed the first issue of our online Lego-based superhero
comic book.  You can find it at:

www.appleisp.net/~jgross

Please check it out and let us know what you think! Issue #2 is already in
the works.

Thanks,
-Jason

P.S. I hope I got the newsgroups right. I'm not sure if lugnet.town is the
best place for follow-ups.