 Town / 5165
Re: Academy of Music: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 22:54:56 GMT

Wonderful job, David.  I'm especially fond of the fire escape.  Nice touch!

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey, this is great.  The new cornice is really good.  How did you attach
those white 2x4 plates that have their bottoms facing out?

Speaking of bottoms, I thought I saw a minifig mooning me through the window in
but now I can see it's just another window in the back wall.