 Town / 5169
Re: Academy of Music: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ted Welsh writes:
Wonderful job, David.  I'm especially fond of the fire escape.  Nice touch!

Thanks for the comments!  I think things like fire escapes really add a level
of realism to the building.  I think it will look particularly good with an
entire block of such buildings with an alley.  Though I guess most people won't
be able to see the alleys.

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey, this is great.  The new cornice is really good.  How did you attach
those white 2x4 plates that have their bottoms facing out?

Speaking of bottoms, I thought I saw a minifig mooning me through the window • in
but now I can see it's just another window in the back wall.

Nope, no minifigs inside :)  I am thinking of adding a false interior to the
top two floors like I did the ground floor though.  Then I may have a minifig
or two peer out.

Thanks again!

David Kohrman