 Town / 5171
Re: Academy of Music: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:50:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
David & All,

< Snipped >

After being a big fan of the original Academy of Music before, and seeing
the new version both at the last MichLUG meeting, and your updated website,
I can say it is looking absolutely terrific. The details, the shops, etc.
are just awesome. Great job, David, you are a great builder of ....
buildings and A-Team vans! ; )

Scott Sanburn
--

Thanks for the compliments!  I think this will look good in our next GATS
display.  To be technical I only built the one A-Team van but I supose I could

David Kohrman