 Town / 5170
Re: Academy of Music: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:48:43 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:

Hi David,
I think you really brought this model to life! It looks great. Taking the
photographing it outside really adds a lot too. I really like the street
level changes/additions as well as the wider windows on the other levels.

Congrats!
Jonathan

Thanks for the comments!  I've long admired your work and must admit it has
inspired me.  I agree with the bringing the model to life.  This version seems
much more like a live building to me then the old one.  Glad you like it.
Thanks again!

David Kohrman