 Town / 5180
Re: Academy of Music: Version Two
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:37:30 GMT

David Kohrman wrote in message ...
Thanks for the comments!  I think things like fire escapes really add a • level
of realism to the building.  I think it will look particularly good with an
entire block of such buildings with an alley.  Though I guess most people • won't
be able to see the alleys.

I made part of my city block a parking lot so that the alley would be
visible from the back side... after putting all the effort into fire
escapes, dumpsters, fuel tanks, etc it would be a shame to make it all
invisible!

Kevin
NEW Cottage kit, 577 pieces! http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-cott.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: