 Town / 5166
MOC: Police and Fire hardsuits (a la Mladen Pejic's PIXIE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 23:00:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Inspired by Mladen Pejic's PIXIE light hardsuit
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Pixie.htm

I have created police and fire powered armor

(cross-posted to Town for Police/Fire folks)

Firefighting powered armor-
"SALAMANDER" features:
-heat/pressure/hepa resistant armor
-proprietary exo-skeleton magnifies user's strength up to 6x
-SCBA 4-hour supply
-thermal imaging helmet camera
-multi-band high frequency radio with loudspeaker and GPS
-high-intensity quartz light
-customizable specialty suits including:
RIT (Rapid Intervention Team),HAZMAT, Extrication, Water Rescue

Law Enforcement powered armor-
"CENTURION" features:
-hardened ballistic armor
-SCBA 2-hour supply
-proprietary exo-skeleton magnifies user's strength up to 4x
-multi-band high frequency radio with loudspeaker and GPS
-helmet mounted FLIR infrared technology, Laser sighting,
voice activated MDT-Mobile Dispatch Terminal, digital video/still camera
-many lethal/non-lethal weapons options

Now I have to work on some vehicles worthy of carrying these guys...

enjoy and as always please LMKWYT!
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)