 Town / 1412
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 21:40:14 GMT

Striped 2 colored hair?

In lugnet.town, Timothy Jones writes:

Speaking of facial hair... Is it just me or have the guys of Lego Town
gotten "hairier" this year. The construction workers (blue guys with the
tractor on their vest) used to have a tiny mustache, the new orange guys have
beards, sideburns as well as mustaches. The soccer sets and Race sets also
have hairier minifigs. Frankly, I think it makes for a wonderful variety of
characters.

One thing--you can't put a brown hair piece on a head with black hair printed
on it, and vice-versa with other colors;sometimes this is annoying