 Town / 1262
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 22:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.town, Shiri Dori writes:
pigtailed girls and baseball-capped boys.

Uh... not to nitpick, but, can't girls wear baseball caps too?... I know I
do...

Sure, but unfortunately unless you put on a female face they look like boys.
Little girls don't usually wear that much make-up.  It's just like the long
hair peice makes minifigs look like girls, but thankfully we have more
male-specific faces to fix this (but not many without facial hair).

Ben Roller