 Town / 1274
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:01:41 GMT

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:FxGK4M.5wD@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.town, Ben Roller writes:
I agree.  This is almost as annoying as not being able to put hair AND a • hat
on
someone

But you CAN put hair and a hat one someone! You just need a bit of glue. • Have
you checked out Sandou's page? (recent CLSOTW, check the left hand list) • he
does a great job of it, especially on his "Modern Girls of Japan" • minifigs.
Greg "We are willing to offer the entire population of North Dakota" • Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html

Hair and Hat together.
I have done it a different way. Explained at
http://www.lugnet.com/build/minifigs/?n=30
Braids f/embroidery thread on sorceress .  Sorry picture is poor quality -
overexposed.

sheree