 Town / 1255
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 06:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.town, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
Ah, the green hair may be undesirable for town uses, but I see a small clan
of elves coming up for my castle stuff...

Punk rockers?

Hmmm.... How about a rainbow hair pack: 1 of each of the hairstyles (ALL of
them, including the pigtails if that is still available) in each of white,
red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, grey, brown, tan, and black...

(And pink!!! The one color I want most, you forget... heh)

Definitely... mmm... sounds good <licks lips>... I'd buy a nuch of those.

A translucent hair pack would be cool also.

Oh YES. For sure!!!!

There's probably other good colors for hair (butterscotch or one of the other
orangeish colors would be good for brunette).

Lets see too, what hair styles do we possibly have:
<snip>

I wish they'd make some long, loose hair; but if we're just going for current
stuff... <sigh>.. :-)

Other headgear I'd like to see in other colors (just for starters): • <snip>
Adventurer's cap in white, tan, green

And black... I just saw Craigo's black Pith helmet, looked great...

Wolfpack hood in grey, green, tan
Jedi hood in grey, green, tan

Agreed strongly.

-Shiri
-- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please
forgive slow replies to emails/posts.