 Town / 1261
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 21:51:24 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Zwicker writes:
In lugnet.town, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
pigtail

As far as I know, this rare piece comes only in black.  It definately needs • to
be brought back in a few new colours.

Red too.

Personally, I don't like it at all...

-Shiri

They are great for making children-figs. The school in my town is full of
pigtailed girls and baseball-capped boys.

Uh... not to nitpick, but, can't girls wear baseball caps too?... I know I
do...

-Shiri
-- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please
forgive slow replies to emails/posts.