 Town / 1276
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:55:11 GMT

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.town, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
And black... I just saw Craigo's black Pith helmet, looked great...

The adventurer's cap in black already exists. The pith helmet in black would
be a nice addition though.

Yeah... I didn't realize at first that you were talking about the kepi hat.

Not the kepi (that isn't in black yet), the wide brimed hat.

Oh. Duh.

I'm really not myself today... sorry :-)

-Shiri