 Town / 1248
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 04:52:59 GMT

Goes with the ugly green hair.
Julie
In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
Wow, that is a really ugly green car.

In lugnet.town, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
I did not see any small green car relesed yet.
He refers to this: http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=6707 .
The image shows no green hair, but nor do images for the other sets.
Alan
P.s. The green car is a relative of
http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=6618 and
http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp?number=6619 .

In lugnet.town, James Walker writes:
Has the new race sets been released yet?
and does the small green set come with green hair also?

thanks

-James Walker