 Town / 1253
Re: Race sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 06:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.town, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.town, Frank Filz writes:
Ah, the green hair may be undesirable for town uses, but I see a small clan
of elves coming up for my castle stuff...

Punk rockers?

Hmmm.... How about a rainbow hair pack: 1 of each of the hairstyles (ALL of
them, including the pigtails if that is still available) in each of white,
red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, grey, brown, tan, and black...

A translucent hair pack would be cool also.
Giving me a much-needed topping for the poor droid in the Warp Wing-Fighter.
He looks really plain next to the alien leader, whihc is probably what they
were trying for.

There's probably other good colors for hair (butterscotch or one of the other
orangeish colors would be good for brunette).

Lets see too, what hair styles do we possibly have:

pigtail
As far as I know, this rare piece comes only in black.  It definately needs to
be brought back in a few new colours.
ponytail
shoulder length
short (male)
Padme
Princess Leia
Quigon

Other headgear I'd like to see in other colors (just for starters):

Cowboy hat in black (we have it in white - need black hats for the bad guys),
tan
Forester cap in a few other colors (grey,
Adventurer's cap in white, tan, green
Wolfpack hood in grey, green, tan
Jedi hood in grey, green, tan

Frank