 Town / 1213
Re: Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 08:30:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.town, Frank Buiting writes:
"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

I'm planning to modify a soccer bus to use it in my regular bus service, the
bus that comes with my current busstation (<set:379-1> can only seat two
passengers. The bus driver complained to me alot that driving a 20 year old
bus wasn't safe enough and should be replaced anyway! He's probably going to
be so happy!

Sounds okay to me.  What modifications do you plan on?

Mainly some modifications to the roof, I want to make it a flat roof and add a
panel on the front side that displays the bus number and destination. The red
soccer bus fits the colours of the busstation nicely so I don't modify
anything on the colourscheme I think.

-Frank