 Town / 1183
Re: Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 19:24:36 GMT

"Bradley Dale" <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
news:Fx32n4.53r@lugnet.com...
I really like the look of the soccer buses.  Although not a soccer fan, I • look
forward to them as being a nice general bus to have in a town collection, • and a
good minifig pack.  I was wondering, how good is the interior of the bus? • Are
there chairs?

Nope, there are no chairs...

Can two minifigs sit beside each other?

The minifigs sit on a 16x2 plate behind eachother. The plate slides over
tiles and it is accessable via the rear door.

Can the whole team
really ride the bus all at once?

Yup.

Lego vehicles are known for their low
capacity, many relatively large vehicles even being one-seaters.  Is this • bus a
pleasant exception?

I'm planning to modify a soccer bus to use it in my regular bus service, the
bus that comes with my current busstation (<set:379-1> can only seat two
passengers. The bus driver complained to me alot that driving a 20 year old
bus wasn't safe enough and should be replaced anyway! He's probably going to
be so happy!

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/