 Town / 1201
Re: Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 01:28:53 GMT

The wheels are kind of ugly, but I don't think they realy hurt the bus.  It
looks like you could use the more decorative Adventurer car wheels, althouhgh
that doesn't really make sense for a bus.  Try it anyway.

You know something?  I really DO want to try putting new wheels on.  However,
living in a town in South Dakota, we're the last ones to get anything new.  I
don't even know if soccer Legos will make it out here.  It seems to me they
are out everywhere else.  How much do they go for anyway?  $20?  It seems like
the exterior is rather blah too.  Are there stickers that go on the exterior?

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com