 Town / 1196
Re: Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 01:04:07 GMT

The buses really don't look all that bad.  However, I'm wondering if those
wheels can be changed somehow.  Those are the most god-awful wheels I've ever
seen.  Can the wheels that have been on the trucks for the past 6 years or so
be put on somehow?  I just need a red and white bus for my modified red train
station (whatever the number is) to a bus hub.

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com