 Town / 1182
1181  |  1183
Subject:
Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 18:42:40 GMT

I really like the look of the soccer buses.  Although not a soccer fan, I look
forward to them as being a nice general bus to have in a town collection, and a
good minifig pack.  I was wondering, how good is the interior of the bus?  Are
there chairs?  Can two minifigs sit beside each other?  Can the whole team
really ride the bus all at once?  Lego vehicles are known for their low
capacity, many relatively large vehicles even being one-seaters.  Is this bus a
pleasant exception?