 Town / 1227
Re: Soccer buses
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 22:33:32 GMT

Brendan Coughlin wrote:

The buses really don't look all that bad.  However, I'm wondering if those
wheels can be changed somehow.  Those are the most god-awful wheels I've ever
seen.  Can the wheels that have been on the trucks for the past 6 years or so
be put on somehow?

Sure. You can put any wheel which fits on a Technic pin on easily. You
can replace the 2x4 plate w/Technic pins on the end with other parts to
mount other wheels.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com