 Town / 1212
Re: My mountain is basically done!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 05:30:47 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Coughlin writes:
By any chance could you guys tell me how to upload to brickshelf?  I think
that would work a lot better.  Any help would be great.  Thanks! :-)

After you've signed up... get into your name... then create a folder, and put
the pics in it (click the 'upload' button).

-Shiri
XFUT .publish

P.S. Kevin -- this isn't the first time that i've heard people wondering about
how to upload. The fact that you have to create a subfolder first is slightly
obsecure. Ever thought of either (a) having a short user guide or (b) letting
people upload directly to their upmost directory? Just 2 cents.