 Town / 1211
Re: My mountain is basically done!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 05:04:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, James J. Trobaugh writes:

Brendan,

Please post some pictures somewhere I'd love to see them. I think I'm the one
that showed you some pics of my styrofoam/plaster mountain.

jt

That's right...you're definitely the one.  Mine is MUCH darker than yours.  It
looked so much lighter outside.  The lighting was just horrible downstairs.  I
will do more touch ups.

By any chance could you guys tell me how to upload to brickshelf?  I think
that would work a lot better.  Any help would be great.  Thanks! :-)

Brendan