 Technic / Bionicle / 88
Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:33:33 GMT

Christian Gemuenden <xtian@brickmaster.de> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G8JqM8.Du7@lugnet.com...
Hi Bionicle Fans out there,

hopefully someone at LEGO Direct will read this too and can clarify the things.

However, I am seriously dissapointed now as I had to find out that LEGO has
put in some nastiness here - what rotten luck!

I second Christian's opinion: #8530 is a total rip-off by Lego. My kids bought some of these masks to find out that they have bought
once again the masks with the same colours that are already included in the basic TOA sets (browm mask of Pohatu etc..). Basically
they made the same experience as Christian did. Though I'm quite liberal, and my children are generally allowed to buy what they
want from their pocket money, I have now forbidden to buy more copies of #8530. I hate to see that Lego is ripping off children, but
this is exactly what Lego does. Shame on you, Lego.

Arnold