 Technic / Bionicle / 2227
  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) Yes I agree, but make a neat way to display the masks anyway. (...) Oh, I know of the joke, found it funny that people always go nuts. I was just following what is on the Lego Bionicle Site itself. Joke or no it's listed in the little color (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) I find it more frustrating than funny, but that's because any time I mention stuff like this on MaskofDestiny, I get a bunch of e-mails from people telling me that I'm wrong. BTW, I'd love to see a closeup of your version of the Infected Miru (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) Well, You know Everybody always knows better! LoL (...) Will Do. I painted some other dupes as well. I don't think I have a good flat Dark Grey base paint for the main color. But I am pretty happy with the dry brush paint I used for the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) My base of choice is Testors Model Master Acryl "Aircraft Interior Black". While it doesn't have the semi-metallic glitter to it, it is about the same shade as the Infected Hau basecoat. (...) I discovered that Citadel Colours "Vermin Brown" (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) Hmm...I'll try that, shot a little flat Steel from testors, and it should give a little flake into it. (...) Most browns seem to work pretty well, since it kind of "fades" as the streaks get longer. (...) Come to the Dark side...Toa of Fire... (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) Just don't mix Testors Model Master with Testors Model Master Acryl. It's like mixing oil and water. Exactly like it, in fact, since TMM is oil-based enamel, and TMMA is water-based acrylic enamel. Color selection on TMMA isn't great unless (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  New MoCs - Was:Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) I have't gotten Proto Pakari yet. Got many multiples of the others already. Seems to be the hard one to get. (...) There was one made by a fan - MoC - that looked pretty good. Don't know what happend to it. (...) Well, I was saying the Heads (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: New MoCs - Was:Re: Toa Nuva Posters

(...) Probably not. I've long heard rumors about what masks were shorted in the mask packs, and more often than not, any mask that people claimed was HTF was one that I had a bunch of, while any mask that people claimed was really common was (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)