 Technic / 9996
Re: Are "classic" technic parts doomed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:14:16 GMT

Ah, it's about time we have a new thread about the possible death of
"traditional" Technic LEGO again!

I think that, while there is indeed a large abundance of new style
technic parts, which I welcome, there is also a major use of traditional
technic beams.  Take the large formula one cars as examples, or even the
large 4x4 car -- they still include technic bricks to compose the
chassis.

The technic bricks are important parts, as they interface the technic
style parts and the non-holey bricks.  As such, I don't think we are
going to see them go away any time soon.

Fredrik