 Technic / 986
Re: why is the large teal wheel in the robotic discovery set mislabeled?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:43:06 GMT

"Ben Jackson" <ben@ben.com> writes:

The larger teal hub wheel in the RDS (the larger wheel visible in
http://www.legomindstorms.com/products/rds/images/cheatsheet_row3_left.gif)
is marked 20x30 on the sidewall.  By my measurement it's close to
50mm in diameter.  Every other wheel I have is correctly marked.
What's the deal?

I believe some of the early Technic wheels had the dimensions of the
hub written on the sides of the tyres.  Perhaps this can be the deal
with the 20x30 wheels as well?

Fredrik