 Technic / 987
Re: Lego Technic List URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:59:14 GMT

Indeed, the file is one big simple extract from Lotus 123.  I use 123 to keep
track of all of the Technic/Mindstorm sets that I have (and want).  I used the
pause database to fill in much of the information about the sets that I don't
have, but noticed that I also had some information (like pieces and prices)
that was missing from the database.  So, I was thinking that my data would
mostly be useful to update that database.  However, if you think it would be
useful outside of that, let me know.  I am a Web Application Developer by
occupation, so I can certainly do a better job than what you see there now!

Tx, Mark