 Technic / 1040
Re: Technic wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:45:13 GMT

Wow, then I do apologize to everyone.  I could've sworn those wheels
were the same.  I do not own any model team, but just looking at them
in the store, they looked the same.

So, how big are those model team wheels/tires?  Do they have the same
diameter as the Supercar size wheels?  Or are they in between the
8479 and 8880 wheels, in size?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> writes:

Those are the same as the ones used in the 8479, but in gray
instead of 5571.  Anyway, he did list those, if you look
again.

I don't quite follow you.  Are you saying that 8479 and 5571 has the
same wheels?  But they do not!  The 5571 wheels are larger than the
ones from 8479.

If that was not what you meant, then please excuse me!  :-)

Fredrik